Wednesday, March 12, 2014

2014 FTISLAND 6th Anniversary FTHX Live in Singapore

Yup!

Now you guys know the reason why I was busy last week & the weekend!

FTISLAND boys were the reason!

LOL!

However, I'm sorry to say that I did not take as many photos and videos as I used to take for most past concerts (BIGBANG, CNBLUE, G-Dragon, etc. etc.) before coz' all I just wanna do then was to have a rockin' good time with da boys instead!

And yes, we did!!! LOL!!!

So without much further ado, coming up in this blog post of mine would be some of the pics I took during their exclusive Hi-Touch session held at Square2, Singapore on the 7th of March 2014 and during their 2014 FTISLAND 6th Anniversary FTHX concert Live in Singapore held at Singapore Indoor Stadium on the 8th of March 2014.

These photos and more are also uploaded onto my Instagram & Facebook profile.

I've also uploaded a few short videos (not all) which I've took during their concert.

So here goes!

FTISLAND exclusive Hi-Touch session held at Square 2, Singapore, on the 7th of March 2014







Here are a few videos I took & uploaded (not all uploaded though) onto my Instagram & Facebook profile during

2014 FTISLAND 6th Anniversary FTHX concert Live in Singapore held at Singapore Indoor Stadium on the 8th of March 2014

[Instagram videos are restricted to only 15secs for each video clip. :(]



Memory..





Solo Piano Version of "Severely" by Jonghoon



Here are a few more video links from the concert: (cr: xinmsn.com)

F.T. Island - Flower Rock



F.T. Island - Let It Go



F.T. Island - Try Again



For more pics taken at the concert, you may check out this photo album link on my Facebook profile:


Here's the link to photos & article covered on their press conference: (cr: xinmsn)


Here's the link to photos & article covered on their 2014 FTISLAND 6th Anniversary FTHX concert Live in Singapore held at Singapore Indoor Stadium on the 8th of March 2014 (cr: xinmsn)




Thanks for the wonderful time we had!

Gonna miss ya guys & hope to see ya again soon!

You guys are amazing & watching all of you perform live amazes me even more.

Thanks for always staying so real. (Yeah, Hongki with all his "F"s & "S"s.. LOL! But who da f*** cares, yeah?!) Let's stay real!!!

And words can't describe how awesome all of you were on stage last night.

You guys rock the world!!! LOL!

We had an extremely rockin' good time, yeah!!!

Take good care guys!

What a pity you guys gotta rush for the flight back to Korea after the con..

Looking forward to seeing all of ya again soon!!!