Friday, October 4, 2013

Always thankful.. grateful.. for everything in my life

Sorry for not posting here for the past 2 weeks..

As usual, I'm always busy & the past 2 weeks had been none the less the same for me..

But again as always, in spite of the busyness, life is always good to me.. ^_^

Yeah, a blessed & sweet life I have.. ^_^

It's gonna be another eventful weekend coming up for me, thus, I shall cut to the chase & post the photos (also posted on my Instagram account) of what had I been up to for the past 2 weeks...

So... it's throwback time! LOL!!!

Here we go!

Thank you GD & Seungri!


Tickets from GDragon to his art exhibition - Space 8


Let's talk about love... Kekeke... ^_-


This is my Coup D'etat...


Even though I'm always busy, but I will & must never fail to eat!

My regular dose of Ramen!

Ikkousha ramen... with gyoza too!

Slurps!!!

夕食を食べて!


Wanted to take a photo of myself in my new Spitfire Lennon Flip sunglasses but my naughty thunder buddy, Ted, decided to pop his head in to say "HI!"

LOL!!!


Past week was Nike week!

Love it!

Nike Limited Edition Dunk Sky High Mesh in crimson red!


Nike Limited Edition Dunk Sky High Vintage in gold!

Love love love da gold!

I'm thankful & grateful for the fresh swag!

They are dope!


And yes, by looking at the past 2 pics, you guys may have spotted one of my new tattoos.. LOL!

Yup! I've got myself inked with another 2 more tattoos.. which totals up to me having 4 on my body now..

So here's the 2 fresh ones I've gotten earlier this week..


Can you spot them? LOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's me, signing off... Wishing everyone a Gnight & a good night while I go catch some sleep & rest, in preparation for another eventful weekend & week ahead!

Gnight my dears!

God bless always!