Thursday, June 5, 2014

B.A.P.. Cafe Hopping.. Marina Bay Sands Skypark & Infinity Pool..

The past 2 weeks had been a more relaxing time for me as I forced myself to rest & relax more..

Yeah, I always remind myself to work hard but also play hard..

Life is such.. We only have one life to live, thus, we must enjoy it to the fullest!

Live life, love life..

Blessed one life..

(P.S.
Since my last post, I've recovered extremely fast & everything's back to normal.. So happy with the results.. It's amazing & I love it! ^__^ ^_-)

And because I love my pretty face so much, (yes, call me narcissistic.. LOL) let me start off with a selfie pic.. LOL!



;p

Speaking of pretty.. These pretty boys were in town during the weekend & yes, I was there at the venue before the Hi5 & Autograph session..

B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH 2014 Singapore Hi5 and Autograph Session venue.

The stage was set.



These guys were really as cute as they look..

Check out these links about their interview while they were in Sg.



Watch their interview here:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

went to R & R with a homie at a few cafes again on my off day last week..

There will always be a child in everyone of us..



My brunch then.. Bangers & Rosti with Gryphon Tea..



Somewhere over the rainbow.. with Gryphon Tea.. @ NOM Cafe..



It's always wonderful to take a breather backstage.. @ Backstage Cafe..



Of Bulls and Horses...

Art..



Equus ferus caballus



The 7th Cylinder Wall Art



Broadway Baby



One person's craziness is another person's reality - Tim Burton - The Nightmare Before Christmas



Leggo! LOL!



Take Me To The Other Side



My Saturday Morning...



délicieux.. ciel ...



My Sunday Afternoon view @ Marina Bay Sands MBS Skypark Infinity Pool

Been to MBS sooo many times, finally stayed at the hotel suite & thus hang out at their world-renowned Skypark & Infinity Pool..



Check out my short vid:



My Sunday Afternoon view @ Marina Bay Sands MBS Hotel Skypark Jacuzzi



Love the Jacuzzi! Overlooking an awesome view of Gardens By The Bay & the sea!



Night view of the Skypark Infinity Pool



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also managed to check out the photography exhibition - Genesis by Sebastião Salgado

Curated & designed by Lélia Wanick Salgado



It was beautiful!!!