Friday, May 9, 2014

Come What May...

Time flies & at the twinkling of an eye, it's already the month of May!

Yeah. As usual, I was away again for the past two weeks & I'm back!

Long time no see..

So before I continue, let me take a selfie.. LOL!!! ;p



So where had I been & what had I been up to for the past two weeks?...

Good Morning Thailand! Sawadee! Thai Food's exotic! ^_^



And Danga Bay, Malaysia was so beautiful!









Yup. Travelled there & back. ^_^

And when I was travelling around, I got hold of these two for two lucky gals!

Craftholic..



And I received these from the Philippines too!



Thank you for the gifts once again, Calara sisters - Pinky, Monina & (Faye -for the trouble you had to go thru')! I like them lots! :)

Nice meeting you, Faye! & hope to meet the rest of you someday! :)

Love from me to you gals in the Philippines! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so glad I finally checked out Annie Leibovitz - A Photographer's Life 1990-2005 @ the Art Science Museum in Sg about over a week ago..



My bestie was there for the special preview before the art exhibition was opened to the public & he told me it was awesome & I absolutely agree!

It was breathtaking!

So beautiful are the photos she took that I was moved to tears!

One can view close to 200 iconic images by Annie Leibovitz, one of America's most celebrated photographers.

An emotional journey into her life and a testimony of her work over a 15-year period.

The critically acclaimed exhibition features photographs & portraits of famous public figures; celebrities such as Leonardo DiCaprio, Jamie Foxx, Demi Moore, Nicole Kidman, Brad Pitt etc. and personal photographs documenting scenes from Annie's life, her family, extended family and friends, assignment works, large scale landscapes etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is life without fun times with friends?

Thus it's a must for me, in the midst of my busy schedules, to always make it a point to meet up with close pals for a meal.. drinks.. or just hang out together.. from time to time..



Chill time with a couple of buddies @ Timbre last week!



Also happy to check out this cosy cafe - Rice & Fries for brunch!



Good food, Cosy cafΓ©, Great service! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was in Malaysia, I saw this.. like it.. got it.. lol!

Chanel iPhone 5s case :)



Spotted this very cute limited edition Coca Cola Bottle as well..



And there were many other interesting stuff I saw while I was in Malaysia.. food pics I took.. pics with friends etc.. but have not gotten the time to look thru' the pics I took to uploaded them onto my Instagram.. :(

(Speaking of which, I have a private Instagram account which I have created at the start of May 2014. And yes, I have 2 Instagram accounts now. One is for public posting & the other is specially for my personal friends only.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was at the complimentary movie screening of The Amazing Spiderman 2 earlier this week!

This movie's amazing!

Love the amazing Jamie Fox!

I am so blessed to always be so privileged to catch free movie screenings all the time!

Thankyou FX! ^_-