Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I'm back again! From not just one but two long getaways during this Lunar New Year season!

응?! 하하! GT! That's me!

Nice..

Hee..



Time really flies..

Time & tide waits for no man..

Another year has passed & it's the year 2014 now..



Yup! In case you're wondering.. This is one of the clocks in my home..

Specially designed & assembled by yours truly! (when I was bored at times.. LOL) ^__^

So before I continue with this blog post of mine..

Let me not forget, during this festive Lunar New Year season, to present a toast to all of you, my faithful blog fans & readers, for always being here for me!!!

Cheers to another wonderful year ahead!!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also thank God for speedy recovery & for healing me..

More than a week ago, after I returned from my overseas getaway to Indonesia, (as you can see the pics I took from my previous blog post), I was down with fever & flu for about 3 days or so..

The doctor made me do a blood test to find out the cause of my persistent on/off fever then..



Fortunately, the blood test results were negative & they found that there was nothing wrong with me..

Upon completing the medication (antibiotics), I was back to my usual active self. ^_^

I had the opportunity to read some of these while I was resting & recovering..

Bestie did something really sweet for me while I was freaking busy with activities; events; work; exams etc. in November & December..

He met up with one of my favourite authors Neil Gaiman & illustrator Chris Riddell & got hold of their autographs specially for me.

How cool is that?! ^_^

Thankyou bestie!

Thank you @neilhimself!

Thank you Chris!



Check out the classic 1995 comics by Neil Gaiman, specially autographed to me by @neilhimself!



Waaayyy cooolll!!! ^__^

One of my super long-time besties was in town!!!

Flew all the way from Taiwan!!!

Thus no way was I gonna let this opportunity slip by without us meeting up for dinner & drinks!!!

And fortunately, I recovered just in time!!!

So FINALLY!!!

We had Japanese cuisine for dinner & drinks over at Starbucks! ^_^

So happy! ^_^



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love these!!!

Thank you McDonald's for these adorable shoelace decorations!



And off I went for my 2 getaways during the Lunar New Year festive season!

And as usual, I shall let the pics I took during my getaways do most of the "talking".. LOL!

I just love water, swimming pools, the sun; the sand & the sea.. no matter where I travel to.. LOL!!!

Different Shades of Blue..





And hotel gyms too!

The Loneliness of Self-Discipline



OOH! I FORGOT!

Spongebob wanna wish everyone a Happy Lunar New Year too!

海綿宝宝祝大家農曆新年快樂!

スポンジボブは誰も幸せな新年を希望!

스폰지 밥은 모두에게 행복한 새해를 기원합니다!

LOL!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watched ROBOCOP 2014 on the 31st of Jan 2014!

It was really good!!!

Many thumbs-up!!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a lazy weekend getaway for me..

Tried to take an "artistic" photo soaking in the bathtub..

LOL!!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getaway number 2:

The sun; the sand & the sea again!!!



And swimming pools too!

LOL!

Just can't get enough!



And of course, not to forget, good food!

@ Hard Rock Café, Hard Rock Hotel



Cup befitting me..

I'm such a diva, living the good life!



HEHE..

*SMILE*! ^_^



Met up with my dad for meal! (as mum's away travelling with my aunts too!)

Happy! ^_^



Also earlier today..

Oppa Gangnam Style!

Hahaha!

Yeah..

Love horses!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's ending this blog post with this short vid I did..



Goodnight!



P.S.

Don't be deceived.. The above pic was taken the night before..

So guess what I'm ACTUALLY doing now?!

Here's a hint.. LOL!!!



Cos' tonight...

かんぱい!!!

We cheers to me growing a year older in less than an hour's time!!! ^_-

하하!

GOTTA GO!!! ^__^