Monday, December 31, 2012

My New Year message &... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!!!! ^_^

As the year 2012 comes to an end, I look back & ponder...

WOW!!! FANTASTIC BABY!!!

It had been a FANTASTIC year for me!!!

Definitely a very eventful & blessed one indeed & I'm very happy with how 2012 had been for me..

And as usual, everyone wishes the coming year 2013 will be an even better year & so do I.. :)

2013 will be an even busier year ahead for me, with more activities & plans lined up for me in my schedule!

Praying for strength for the New Year ahead! Fighting!

I have fulfilled many things I wanna do in the year 2012.. Many of my personal wishes came true.. ^_^

But all those didn't come easy..

I was able to make them come to pass by my desire, determination, discipline, etc.

And also because many times I seized the opportunities when I sensed chances as such only comes once in awhile, thus I was not gonna let them slip away..

And in returned, I've gained a lot.. ^_^

I've gained lots in the year 2012, in fact, more than ever in my life..

In every area of my life, I've been blessed with much more than ever before in my entire life..

In wealth, health, career, friends, fans, etc. I've been blessed much more than ever before..

And because of that, my loved ones around me were also blessed.. ^_^

There's SOOO much I'm thankful for that words ain't enough to express it here..


All I wanna say is "thank you so much!" to all of you out there who have entered into my life & made me part of yours as much as you have become part of mine in the year 2012..

I love each and everyone of you lots & here's wishing everyone of you from the bottom of my heart:

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!!

May the coming year be an even better year for everyone of you!!!

Lots of love, hugs & kisses from me to you!

Your one & only,

G.T.