Sunday, September 14, 2014

100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo in Malaysia

Decided to make a trip to Johore Bahru, Malaysia on the 5th of September 2014 to visit my favourite anime & cartoon character there - Doraemon!

As usual, like I've always driven up to Johore Bahru, Malaysia, likewise, I did the same this time round too..

And this time round, I drove my parents & aunt too.

The expo was cool!

Took quite alot of pics & of course, bought Doraemon items from the expo shop.

Here are a couple of pics I've uploaded onto my public Instagram. To check out ALL the pics I took while I was there, do check out the album titled: 100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo in Malaysia in my Facebook account.











Your Truly @ the Doraemon Cafe







Couldn't resist getting Doraemon gifts for myself & a few friends! lol!



Unglam me caught trying to eat Doraemon's 暗記ぱん memory bread in big mouthfuls! LOL!