Thursday, October 17, 2013

What's up yo! GD in da house last week yo.. LOL!

It's da time of the week once again when I'll update my blog with pics taken from the last 2 weeks..

And yes, as usual, it's been a "happening" past 2 weeks..

Tell me when was my daily life ever boring?!

LOL!!!

There's never a dull moment in my life for me!

As busy as ever!

And where have I been the past 2 weeks?!

Check out all the pics I took & posted on my Instagram account & the answers are a give-away..

LOL!

But I usually post more pics on my blog which may not have been posted on my Instagram account & vice versa.

Thus, all of you out there may feel free to follow me here (my blog), alternately, my Instagram account.. my Facebook account.. my Twitter account.. or all of the above!

LOL!

So... Here goes!

California Dreamin'


Ramen play @ Ramen Play! ^_- ^__^


Watcha' Matcha!

LOL!


Whatever that's served @ the Chopping Board, is killin' it!

Best dishes ever!!!

LOL!


Yeah.. Always have been & always will be my motto in life..


Throwback for TGIF

new swag..

love it!

Dragon sword earrings..

Bling for the day..


And of course, the news which everybody was so excited about..

BigBang GDragon staged a showcase performance in Singapore on October 12, as part of Fide FashionWeek 2013

and yes, he did!


Here you go!

VIPS!

GD / GDragon in da house at Fide FashionWeek Singapore yo!!!

Sorry for the bad lightings & quality..

Taking pics via iPhone cameras always sucks!

LOL!


Looking for me, GD? ;P


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 weeks have passed since I last got my recent tatts inked..

Still loving it..


Romans 8:38-39

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gifts I managed to purchased for a few special people these past 2 weeks..

Happy..

^_^



And how can I ever survive a week or two, without meeting up with my "bestest" of best friends?!

LOL!

Late night chillin' with my "bestest" of besties a night ago!

Hee..


And

いただきます!

@ らあめん花月嵐


Last but not least,

before I conclude this blog post,

here's yours truly once again, wishing everyone a very good day / night ahead!

Signing off with love!


^__^