Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's been a good & very eventful week... ^_^ [MAMA2012 in HongKong]

Last week was a good week & a very eventful one..

Firstly, it was a very busy week, traveling around, as usual, for me..

In the midst of my busy schedule, my coordinator & manager also managed to arranged some time off (1 and a half day) for me from my busy schedule to be able to attend a training programme which was kinda fun as I managed to practise on my roleplaying & acting skills..

Then there was MAMA 2012 in HongKong, which everyone was looking forward to...

Also managed to squeeze in some time during my break times to catch a few more Japanese manga movies which I totally love!

Yeah.. I'm always a sucker for Japanese manga movies! LOL!!!

Watched




すごい!すごい!すごい!



素晴らしい!すごい!ブラボー!長い木村拓哉を生きる!永遠にこのような素晴らしい俳優 ! ♥ ♥ ♥

all on DVD!

Still never giving up on improving on my Japanese language.. ^_^

(Time flies & my Japanese lessons are starting again soon.. New term officially starts in January 2013 next year & I have to be back in Japanese classes this December 2012.. -_-")

I'm seriously wondering how on earth I'm gonna be able to balance my busy work life.. social.. media.. entertainment & my studies... O.o

Starting to feel more stressed...

Sighs.. When I have no plans, I worry.. When I have so much at hand.. I also worry... HAHA!!!

Well, it's good to be busy, rather than idle, yeah?

It helps a lot on keeping my mind always busy with work & studies, than on other things else...

And I also look forward to be able to use my Japanese language to do greater things in my career in future.. It's definitely gonna help me LOTS in the area of my career..

I love Japan... I love the lifestyle there.. I love the rich culture there.....

Ok.. That's gonna be another topic which I'll talk about again in the near future..

At the meantime, I'm gonna share more about my thoughts I experienced last week..

Last week...

Like I mentioned, I managed to attend a 1 & a half day training programme in the midst of my busy schedule mid last week.. I enjoyed it as it was fun & also a good opportunity as a short break for me, away from my usual work schedules..

Had a fun time practising on my role-play in different roles & I also enjoyed bringing laughter & entertaining the folks who also attended the programme..

As usual, I'm always "the one" being teased as I entertained them.. LOL!

But most importantly, I felt happy & loved by everyone around me.. ^_^

What made me felt really good was that I managed to squeeze some free time mid week, that day, after the training, to dropped by my company office..

When I was there, my manager had also arrived back in office slightly earlier than me that day & when he spotted me, he actually came up to me, shook my hand & said this: "Thank you for making time to attend / go for the training programme..."

I was like... dumbfounded! I didn't know what to say...

My manager! Actually thanking me!

Wow! It made me felt very good.. respected.. honored.. treasured.. loved.. ^_^

(I wonder if he did that to any of my other team members.. LOL.. not that I know of.. LOL..)

I always feel it's worth it, doing my best in this company, for this company, for myself & the people who love me.. ^_^

I love this FX family & always will.. ^_^

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Ok, to sidetracked, here's another thought that came to my mind last week..

I am definitely not perfect.. I am far from it..

I have secrets.. Everyone has.. Who doesn't???!!!

I am one who deletes my tweets..

I am one who deletes some of my past posted photos..

I have my reasons for the above...

I am one who may not reply every message I received, whether on my mobile.. my emails.. my Facebook.. my Twitter.. my Instagram..

I am one who receive lots of notifications, messages & emails that I may not be able to reply every single person who sends them to me..

And most importantly, I am one who do not reply to messages asking me where am I, what am I doing etc, etc.. (unless you are a very close personal friend of mine..)

This is due to security & privacy reasons..

Yes, I've been stalked before & still get stalked from time to time (in fact, almost all the time.. -_-") & it is definitely nothing fun or funny about that..

It is no laughing or joking matter..

So upon saying that, I hope I can receive / obtain some understanding here..

Thank you in advance for all your kind understanding, from all of you, my blog fans & blog readers reading this..

P.S. I still love all of you... ;p

Wow! This blog post is getting longer & longer..

Hmm.. As usual, I'm talking too much, I guess..

So to prevent this blog post from going on & on..

I shall stop "talking" already & will post the photos I took via Instagram last week, including a few of those of BIGBANG from MAMA2012 in HongKong.. Didn't take much photos though, just watched & enjoyed the event..

And will conclude this blog post with a Youtube Video of BIGBANG's stage performance @ MAMA2012..

It was the best performance of the night! It literally took everyone's breath away! I think when they finally appeared, everyone in the entire hall stopped breathing for that moment!

Totally swag! Dope!

MAMA2012 declared that BIGBANG's their VIP! ^^

BIGBANG won so many awards at MAMA2012 in HongKong!!! ^_^

So proud!!! ^_^

GDragon won Best Male Artist award..

BIGBANG won Best Male Group award..... Guardian Angel Worldwide Performer award..... Artiste of The Year award..

Here's the list of the MAMA2012 award winners for the night:

‎[20121130] MAMA 2012 Winners @ 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards

★ SONG OF THE YEAR : GANGNAM STYLE - PSY

★ ALBUM OF THE YEAR : SUPER JUNIOR

★ ARTIST OF THE YEAR : BIGBANG

★ BEST GLOBAL GROUP - MALE : SUPER JUNIOR

★ BEST GLOBAL GROUP - FEMALE : KARA

★ BEST LINE AWARD : SUPER JUNIOR

★ BEST MALE ARTIST : G-DRAGON

★ BEST RAP PERFORMANCE : EPIK HIGH

★ GUARDIAN ANGEL WORLDWIDE PERFORMER : BIGBANG

★ STYLE IN MUSIC : GAIN

★ NEW ASIAN ARTIST GROUP : EXO

★ BEST NEW ASIAN ARTIST (CHINA) : TIME Z

★ BEST ASIAN ARTIST (JAPAN) : AKB48

★ BEST ASIAN ARTIST (PHILIPPINES) : SARAH GERONIMO

★ BEST ASIAN ARTIST (VIETNAM) : MY TAM

★ BEST NEW ASIAN ARTIST (THAILAND) : NATTHEW

★ BEST ASIAN ARTIST (CHINA) : LI YU CHUN

★ BEST ASIAN ARTIST (INDONESIA) : AGNES

★ BEST ASIAN ARTIST (SINGAPORE) : TAUFIK BATISAH

★ TVB'S CHOICE : JOEY YUNG

★ BEST MUSIC VIDEO: PSY

★ BEST ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK: SEO IN GUK, JUNG EUN JI (All For You)

★ INTERNATIONAL FAVORITE ARTIST: PSY

★ BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE - GROUP : DAVICHI

★ BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE - SOLO : K.WILL

★ BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE - FEMALE GROUP : f(x)

★ BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE - MALE GROUP : SHINee

★ MNET PD'S CHOICE: B.A.P

★ BEST COLLABORATION: TROUBLE MAKER

★ BEST FEMALE GROUP : SISTAR

★ BEST MALE GROUP : BIGBANG

★ BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE - SOLO : PSY

★ BEST BAND : BUSKER BUSKER

★ BEST FEMALE ARTIST: IU

★ BEST NEW MALE ARTIST: BUSKER BUSKER

★ BEST NEW FEMALE ARTIST: AILEE"

So after "talking" so much,

Here's my Instagram pics taken from the past week:

Here we go! ^_-

November 27, 2012: 

Good morning, everybody! Awesome morning exercise by the river.. Have a beautiful day, peeps! :)


Time for breakfast after morning exercise.. Join me, peeps? ^^


Great lunch for today! ^^


November 28, 2012:

Morning by the river...


My new love.. Peppermint Mocha Frappucino from Starbucks.. :p


Christmas is coming...


My adorable maknae.. Love him lots.. Think he suddenly had a bright idea this afternoon as I spotted this lightbulb above his head.. Kekeke... LOL!


*くすくす笑う* ^^


November 29, 2012:

Meow... ^^


November 30th, 2012:

G-Dragon performing / opening stage @ MAMA2012 in HongKong.. Why so serious, GD?


G-Dragon @ MAMA2012 in Hongkong, receiving the 'Best Male Group' award for BIG BANG!

GD appeared with 2 hair colors for the night.. Which do ya prefer? ^_-


TOP @ MAMA2012 in HongKong. The most handsome guy ever. ^^


Here's the brighter version edited by yours truly.. LOL!

Why are you so perfect looking, TOP?! Why?! *faintz*


BigBang with PSY @ MAMA2012 in HongKong.. 
Congrats to the YG family! BIGBANG, PSY & EPIK HIGH won many awards @ MAMA2012! You guys rock! ^^ 

pic cr: Seungri @ForvictoRi

"@ForvictoRi: we are winners! @psy_oppa said "U going to upload the picture with me on Twitter right?"Well.He guessed right! Lol"


BigBang @ MAMA2012 Press Conference in HongKong.. To view more photos of BigBang, check out my album of BigBang in my FaceBook account..


The Afterparty...


December 1, 2012:

Hello earthlings.. Whazzup' December.. ^_-


December 2, 2012:

Yours truly in manga! ^_-


And last but not least,

here's concluding this blog post of mine with a Youtube Video of BIGBANG's stage performance @ MAMA2012 in HongKong:

TOTALLY AWESOME!!! SWAG!!! DOPE!!! ^_^